Privacy & Cookies
1.We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and now capture, maintain and manage your personal data in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R) Law.
2. The type of information we will collect about you includes your:
Postal and Billing address
Landline / Mobile numbers
3. You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased products or told us that we can send them to you. You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or contacting us.
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate so should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes by contacting us via email, telephone or post.
5. The personal information that we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law via logins and passwords. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. The data we collect, store and use is to enable us to fulfil our commitment to you to provide the service you would expect in dealing and processing any enquiries and orders you have made about and for our products and services, we only hold the relevant data required for us to provide these services. Also to provide you with information ( where you have given consent) about new products, updates, promotions and offers.
8. In the unlikely event we needed to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
9. Any change